If anyone knows of any opportunities for a full time engineer/programming job or freelance programming work please let me know.
For freelance programming – I am offering a straightforward and competitive rate. If you would like to know more about my programming price please send me a email.
I have a Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering Technology, Associate of Applied Science in Electronic Engineering Technology, and Associate of Applied Science in Computer Engineering Technology.
Download Resume: www.michaelhaynes.me/about/resume
[ please help me out and share this post ]
Connect with me on Linkedin — I am open to opportunities
All Linkedin invites welcome — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ability to read and design A/V drawings
- Knowledge of electronics and excellent programming skills
- Strong organizational, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Valid driver’s license with clear driving record
- Certified Crestron Programmer
- Certified AMX Programmer
- Experience programming large projects
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor of Science – Electronic Engineering Technology
- Associate Degree – Electronic Engineering
- Associate Degree – Computer Engineering
- Associate Degree – Liberal Arts
- Willing to relocate / comfortable with travel
I would be grateful if you could take a moment and follow me on Twitter.
On Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, I will be posting some original content about suggestions for audiovisual designs (equipment racks hub-walls) and great programming suggestions.
Crestron SimplSharp / C# programming and telnet
AMX and Crestron programming standards