- Bachelor of Science Electronic Engineering Technology – Western Carolina University
- Associate Degree Electronic Engineering – Southwestern Community College
- Associate Degree Computer Engineering – Southwestern Community College
- Associate Degree Liberal Arts – Southwestern Community College
- Treasurer of Student Government Association (SGA)
- Member of Synergetic Audio Concepts (SynAudCon)
- Dean’s List & President’s List – Electronic Engineering core classes (EET) GPA 3.62
- Novell Networking Technologies
AMX / SVSI / BSS / Harman Certifications
- HCCP Control Professional Programming, certification expiration 2020
- HCCA Control Associated Programming, certification expiration 2020
- HCCP Professional Design, certification expiration 2020
- Java Café Duet
- HCCA Control Associated Design, certification expiration 2020
- HCCP Control Professional Integration, certification expiration 2020
- HCCA Control Associated Commissioning, certification expiration 2021
- HCCA Control Associated Management, certification expiration 2017
- HCCA Networked AV Associate Digital Signage, certification expiration 2021
- HCCP Control Professional Commissioning, certification expiration 2020
- SVSI Certified HCCP Networked AV Professional Commissioning, certification expiration 2019
- AMX Solutions Master (ASM) – ACE Certified Control Expert (ACE-E)
- ACE-DS, ACE-I, ACE-P, ACE-RMS (control system design expert) /ACE RMS Enterprise Expert 2013
- AMX ACE-RMS/AMX ACE RMS Enterprise Expert 2013, Enova Solutions Certified 2013 / ACE Audio
- Expert / AMX ACE Digital Signage Expert 2013 / North America Network Expert/Digital Signage
- Expert 2013 AMX Integrated Solutions Certification (ACE-INT)
- Crestron Gold Master Certified Programmer (CMCP-G)
- Crestron DigitalMedia Networking Certification DM-NVX-N
- Pass Crestron SIMPL Sharp Pro Entrance Exam
- Silver Master Certified Programmer (CMCP-S)
- Technical Institute Certified Programmer
- Certified Digital Media Engineer 4K – DMC-E – 4K – certification # E-114-100923-1307
- Certified Digital Media Designer – DMC-D – certification # D-100-1000712-1295
- Certified Digital Media Engineer Re-Certified 2011
- Certified Digital Media Engineer Renewed 2012, 2013, 2014
- DMC-E 4K (Certified Digital Media 4K Engineer)
- DM NVX Design and Commissioning
Avixa / Infocomm Certifications
Avixa Certified Technology Specialist (CTS Certification expiration date June 2020)
Biamp Certified Master Programmer
- Biamp Certified Audia Programmer
- Biamp Certified Tesira Programmer
- Biamp Vocia Certified
- Clearone Pro Audio Technical Specialist
- Clearone Media Collaboration Technical Specialist
- Clearone Spontania Media Collaboration Technical Specialist
Synergetic Audio Concepts (Synaudcon)
- Certified Synergetic Audio Concepts Audio Technician
- Sound Reinforcement For Technicians (3-day class), Orlando, Fl
- Certified Digital Audio Designer (3-day class) North Haven, CT
Photography, Technology, Audiovisual, AMX, Crestron Programming & Music. Also, new technology, music and anything to do with electronics. I have a strong interest in audio and of course programming for AMX, Biamp, Crestron, Clearone and iOS devices.
- Ability to read and design A/V drawings
- Knowledge of electronics and excellent programming skills
- Strong organizational, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Valid driver’s license with clear driving record
- Certified Crestron Programmer
- Certified AMX Programmer
- Experience programming large projects
- Willingness to travel
Download full resume
Michael Haynes is a professional and very knowledgeable of his trade. In the cases whereby I recommended that integrators, needing programming support, contact Michael; they did and were impressed with his product and service. Michael brings a “can do” and creative view to projects
Michael D. Frank, CTS
Sales Development Director – Eastern North America at Biamp Systems
Michael was recommended to me from our HQ as a member of AMX’s Valued Independent Programmer scheme.
I required not only a skilled AMX programmer but one with site experience who could operate and deliver within a diverse and challenging environment. It’s takes courage and confidence to take on a project like this on the opposite side of the globe both geographically and culturally.
Michael accepted the challenge himself and committed on short notice.
Exposure to large scale, highly integrated projects like this demand the highest levels of experience and skills in our industry and being part of them, takes one out of their comfort zone and contributes invaluably on many levels. Michael has exposed himself at this level and proven that he can stand beside the best AMX programmers around the world.
During his short spell with our team, Michael demonstrated diverse knowledge of integrated AV systems and their components, programming experience which transcended outside of just AV systems to other systems like mobile devices and tablets, and was acutely focused on his delivery responsibilities. As experienced as he already was before the project, Michael took away some valuable experience which no doubt contributed to his skill sets.
I highly recommend Michael for all levels of integrated AV programming which require diverse experience.
Technical Manager at AMX
Michael Haynes worked as the primary control-system programmer on an extensive and detailed Crestron programming project which I managed. The project involved controlling over 25 audio inputs and output zones and a dozen different video sources also with multiple output zones. The system included integrated VoIP telecommunications integration and SIP videoconference system integration with multiple video streams. The integrated control system also managed room lighting with multiple zones, motorized window shades, and articulated arms for positioning video monitors.
Michael quickly grasped the details and complexities of the system and professionally produced control-system code with an easy-to-understand user interface for non-technical users.
I confidently recommend Michael for Crestron and AMX programming projects.
Trevor Wallis, Information Systems Manager
Two words to describe Michael are character and integrity. In reality these two subjects, or three subjects when considering Michael, go hand and hand. Without integrity one is not apt to be faithful in ones efforts and faithfulness is generally a manifestation of integrity. An individual’s words are no greater than the character or integrity he possess, and with Michael his word is his bond. He delivers in what he says and what he does. The consummate professional how thinks before he acts. Oh, and he is a darn good engineer….that’s the bonus.
Sean Brown, Telepresence Executive enabling education &healthcare professionals communicate more effectively using Polycom A/V
Michael Haynes is an upstanding and excellent Software Programmer. I have had the honor of working with him briefly on a major contract in the District. He supplied advanced industry knowledge that helped protect our company from predator Programming companies. His experience and overall knowledge of the industry has help elevate my thinking about how to move forward in technologies that require software programming.
He thinks for the future. Way ahead of the curve.
JaLisa Johnson, Secure Emerging Technologies
Michael is a dedicated programmer. I first met Michael at masters class during Hurricane Sandy in 2012. We had both flown in for the class the weekend before. We were notified Sunday the 28th, that class was canceled but was to late to get a flight home. We were stuck there for the duration. We each had a power outlet in our hotel room that would keep our laptops charged.
We held our own Masters Class, we were able to share knowledge with each other and compare notes. We made the best of the situation, and we have met up at Masters each year since.
Michael has some great insight in to programming techniques and procedures and isn’t afraid to push the envelope of what a system can do. He gets very dedicated to what he is doing
Darren Yeager, Crestron Gold Master Programmer with 24+ years experience
“I have had the pleasure of working with Michael in several capacities. Michael addresses all of his projects with common-sense and a technically sound approach. He is dedicated, diligent, and I recommend him strongly.”
Michael Haynes & Vanco Int’l LLC have been working on a Major Active Product Program, Michael has been very Professional & thorough on all necessary firmware requirements needed to make this a great working product.
He has been involved above & beyond on all aspects this Major Project.
We at Vanco Int’l LLC strongly recommend Michael Haynes & his ability to deliver on all promises & commitments.
BUYER at VANCO INT’L
“Michael was a pleasure to work with! He followed through on everything we asked of him and helped to create reliable drivers for our matrix units. The cost for his service was very reasonable and we will use him in the future if other services are needed.”
” Thanks for all the hard work Michael! “
V.P. Distribution Markets at Vanco International
“I’ve had the pleasure of working with and getting to know Mr. Michael Haynes. Michael is professional, reliable, organized, and extremely knowledgeable in his field. He is also very helpful, communicates effectively, and works well with everyone, most importantly in very professional manner. I highly recommend him and wish him all the best with his business. Not to talk about his business (Code Creative XL) website (GUI) is very simple, straight forward, and very helpful”
Sr. VTC / UC Systems Consultan
I would strongly recommend anyone hiring Michael without any hesitation. Rest assured, your project will be completed in a timely and professional manner at a extremely reasonable price.
I highly recommend Michael for all levels of integrated AV programming which require diverse experience.
President at Perman Clarvit Music
I had the opportunity to work with Michael on several complex integrated system designs. He is a competent and innovative programmer and committed colleague.
David Kaminsky CTS
Two words to describe Michael are character and integrity. In reality these two subjects, or three subjects when considering Michael, go hand and hand. Without integrity one is not apt to be faithful in ones efforts and faithfulness is generally a manifestation of integrity. An individual’s words are no greater than the character or integrity he possess, and with Michael his word is his bond. He delivers in what he says and what he does. The consummate professional how thinks before he acts. Oh, and he is a darn good engineer….that’s the bonus
Telepresence Executive enabling education &healthcare professionals communicate more effectively using Polycom A/V